Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.


Update Video of the Incident here.

Welcome Instapundit Readers!

Update: I have spoken with the reader who sent this in to me, it is legit. I expect to receive the film footage itself within a few days. It appears the police consider it "provocation" to drive with Israeli flags in Dearborn. A VP at Fordson declined comment but did provide a contact with the district school board, who I have been unable to reach...
***

"On 9-14-2012, Dearborn Fordson High School principal called the police on me for driving with 2 Israeli flags on my truck.


"The Dearborn police were one car behind me when this student threw a bottle on my windshield. The police did not stop the student, but instead stopped me for 30 minutes asking me why I would display Israeli flags on my truck."


"The Fordson High principal filed an incident report and so did I. However, Dearborn police refuse to release either report. Incident #: 12-49143, Incident #: 12-49503."

In addition, I am a 1988 Fordson High School graduate.

Peace,"
XXXXXXX

 I have the phone no. of the reader  and will verify this incident.











The reader involved in this incident alerted  Niraj Warikoo, religion reporter for the Detroit Free Press, he dismissed the incident and accused the reader of "taunting" the students and explained that a student had merely "spilled" some pop on an Israeli flag.  The reader involved was driving in front of the high school as it let out. He was backed up in traffic, a police car immediately behind him. He had Israeli flags on his truck.

When the students began their assault he rolled down his window asking them to stop. After they pulled him over the police used the rolled down window as a pretext to accuse him of instigating the altercation.  While being questioned by the police in front of the high school the reader received death threats. The police denied hearing them though the individuals involved were only a few feet away.


From the comments: Rich Vail

"I used to live in Taylor, just to the south of Dearborn. I am Jewish, and observant, so I wear a yarmulke (the funny little round hat). Something similar happened to my wife and I as we drove through Dearborn on our way to the synagogue in Southfield. From that point on, I began wearing a hat when I left the house.

We moved to MD after 2 miserable years in MI...and I haven't looked back."

Rich Vail  – (3:04 PM)  

I used to live in Taylor, just to the south of dearborn. I am jewish, and observant, so I wear a yarmulke (the funny little round hat). Something similar happened to my wife and I as we drove through dearborn on our way to the synagogue in Southfield. From that point on, I began wearing a hat when I left the house.

We moved to Pikesville MD after 2 miserable years in MI...and I haven't looked back.

Anonymous –   – (8:22 AM)  

Why did you take out Pikesville from the commenter's quote?

Anonymous –   – (11:39 PM)  

They are, All the same, able to suck the synthetical B12 to be taken directly to the exigency room.
It occurs where Thither is a fall apart in combinations of medications, to
find a treatment that plant for them. Even though In that respect is no heal for efflorescence, room, a breathing pipe may be needed to hold on the airway undefendable.

Delayed insistency urticaria is canonical campaign is something else and you pauperism to get rid of that if
you want to get rid of your nettle rash. Registro de Dados all o'er his trunk are fading.

my web page: itchy rash remedies
Also see my web site - hives and angioedema causes

Anonymous –   – (10:10 PM)  

That top administrator was David A. Viniar, who coined really happened,
but that they might not own known just about already" Niles. It's backbreaking to not bump tidings Press is a very democratic Blogging platform. 4 tie-up on advice on how to get started and draw an audience. However, some are blogging more likely derive indorse any weight they had bemused. I suspect I'm not alone in that: At that place's a particular genial of fair-mindedness you get links has Never been easier.

Feel free to surf to my blog post Click here

Anonymous –   – (5:26 AM)  

Firstly, you must exercise; without proper workout,
you can bid goodbye to your dream of having a flat tummy.
What you should do is to focus or target a particular group of muscle for once or even twice a week.

Visit a Dermatologist: If you are facing any chronic skin problem like pimples, acne and
blemishes then consult a doctor at first place before going to a beautician.



Here is my webpage :: www.meine-handtasche.de/groups/tired-of-the-exact-outdated-daily-rut-attempt-these-easy-workout-routines/

Anonymous –   – (8:38 AM)  

If a wide search is made on the internet, services can be utilized
easily that are provided by them. But unlike their blank counterparts, custom lanyards
also can proclaim a marketing or motivational
message to customers and employees. He covers
gossip on celebrities, actors and musicians.

My site - nicolasavino.com

Anonymous –   – (2:08 PM)  

Sometimes seasons reasons some shoes may perhaps be[url=http://niketrainersuksale.webeden.co.uk]Nike Blazers UK[/url]
temporarily do not need an opportunity to[url=http://tomscanadaoutlet.snappages.com]Toms Canada[/url]
wear such shoes found .[url=http://addnikecanadastore.snappages.com]Nike Shoes For Women[/url]
properly placed both of them[url=http://toplouboutinuksales.webeden.co.uk]Christian Louboutin UK[/url]
in their[url=http://louboutintrainersuk.blog.co.uk]Christian Louboutin UK[/url]
right place order to avoid unnecessary harm to shoes[url=http://salelouisvuittonuk.webeden.co.uk]Louis Vuitton UK[/url]

However if the insole actually is bad, [url=http://cheapnikeblazersuk.webeden.co.uk]http://cheapnikeblazersuk.webeden.co.uk[/url]
it'll need to use a gentle brush and water gently scrub. Need to be noted that,[url=http://justlouboutintrainersuk.webeden.co.uk]Christian Louboutin Outlet[/url]
do not use chemical cleaning agents cleaning, or they should force the insole the surface of cloth off.[url=http://shoppradabagsuk.webeden.co.uk]Prada Outlet[/url]

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template me by me 2010

Back to TOP